Wirral PNA 2018 - 2021 Statutory Consultation
The consultation in the draft PNA 2018 - 2021 has closed
The final PNA will be on the agenda of the next Wirral Health & Wellbeing Board meeting 14th March 2018 for ratification prior to its publication before 31st March 2018
Thank you for being part of the consultation process - the report of the results of the public consultation for the draft PNA 2018 - 2021 will also be published shortly after this meeting
Wirral’s Health & Wellbeing Board is undertaking a Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA), which is a legal, comprehensive, assessment of the current and future needs of local people for community pharmacy services.
There is a legal requirement for the Wirral Health and Wellbeing Board to publish an updated PNA before the 31st March 2018.
The PNA is used to inform commissioning decisions by local authorities, NHS England and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs).
As part of the statutory requirement to consult for a minimum period of 60 days, we would welcome your feedback on the draft 2018/2021 PNA report.
The survey opens on Tuesday 5th December 2018 and the deadline to submit your responses is midday on Monday 5th February 2018 (over 60 days).
- So please view the Draft PNA for 2018 – 2021 or https://www.wirralintelligenceservice.org/media/2293/wirral-pna-draft-2018-to-2021-december-2017-final-draft.pdf
- With this link to complete the survey or go to https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/wirralpna20182021
From Tuesday 5th December a hard copy of the draft PNA, and paper versions of the survey, can be accessed from the following locations:
- Old Market House, Hamilton Street, Birkenhead CH41 5AL between Monday and Friday 9.30am and 4pm
- Bebington Civic Centre Library (during normal opening hours)
- Wallasey Central Library (during normal opening hours)
- West Kirby Concourse Library (during normal opening hours)
Any queries or to arrange to visit Old Market House to view the Draft PNA then please contact John Highton, Wirral Joint Strategic Needs Assessment Lead at email@example.com or 0151 666 5151